Chapter Twelve: The Closing of the burial, She Was Gone For Good.


 "After everyone had expressed their sadness over losing my mom, it was finally getting closer to the time when she would be laid to rest in the soil.


But firstly, food was served, and people ate and drank. 


Music played to celebrate the life she lived, her kindness, love, and passion.


She was a woman everyone loved and cared so much about, and the music symbolized their love for her.


After an hour of music being played, it was finally time. 


Everyone gathered outside as the people carrying my mom's casket started passing by. 


My dad, grandparents, and everyone who knew my mom were in tears, so many tears. 


At that moment, I could feel a lot of pressure in my little heart, but I was too young to understand that someone special to me was about to be buried.


All I saw were men carrying the casket. They started digging the ground and then lowered the casket into it. 


To be honest with you all, I can't imagine the pain my dad was going through at that very moment. 


I can't imagine how heartbroken he was. But nothing lasts forever; that's why we all need to appreciate what we have before it's gone.


Now, let's get back to the story."

Chapter Thirteen: It Was Over

Comments