"On a certain day, both my little brother and I got really sick.
My mom, who was such a caring mother, was extremely worried about us and wanted to take us both to the hospital for treatment.
The issue was, we were on our way to the village when we suddenly developed high temperatures. Unaware that the bus driver was very drunk and couldn't see the road well, we boarded the bus.
My mom, my little brother, her sister, and I were all on the bus together. Yes, I never told you that my mom had a sister, but she does. As the story unfolds, you will see how much my mom's sister helped us.
After boarding the bus, my mom started suspecting that the driver was drunk, but unfortunately, he had already started driving.
My mom, being very scared, told her sister about her suspicions, so she took my little brother, and my mom's sister held me tightly in her arms. They wrapped us tightly, so in case of any accident, we would be protected.
Her anticipation was right because not long after, the driver drove the car into a pit hole, and we all had a tragic accident.
I understand that you might be shocked and wondering how we survived, but the good news is that we all survived. Yes, even my mom survived, but we were all badly injured, and I had a very high temperature.
My mom had a deep injury and was bleeding severely. After a few minutes, the ambulance arrived, and we were all taken to the hospital.
Due to the lack of good infrastructure, there were limited rooms available at the hospital.
My little brother was fine with no injuries, but I was injured, and my temperature was increasing rapidly, while my mom was bleeding seriously."
.png)
Comments
Post a Comment