Chapter One: Why I lost hope.


 
Hey there, it was a beautiful day in a sunny afternoon, and a boy named David, yeah that's me, lost hope in life. For some reason, I really, really lost belief in life.


I lost hope in myself, stopped thinking, and for a while, I wondered why I existed.


I questioned myself many times, stopped smiling, and lost my joy.


I know you are wondering why I lost hope, but don't worry, I will tell you exactly what happened.


From a very young age, I have always been a dreamer. Yeah, I really wanted to become successful, wanted to be someone great, make my family proud, and become super rich and famous as well (hilarious, right?).


I really had this in mind from a very young age, and when I turned 16 years old, after I completed my senior high school, I made a decision that I was going to chase my dreams.


But what's funny is that I didn't know what to do or how I was going to make this dream come true.


As young as I was, I was ready to do anything to bring my dreams to life.


But there is something I haven't told you yet. Can you try and guess? Hmmm, let me give you three seconds to guess... Okay, I will tell you.


Since I was born, my life wasn't really a rosy one. Yeah, from the very start, I never had a perfect life.


Of course, I was born having both parents, which are my dad and mom.


Now, I know you are asking yourself, "how come he doesn't have a perfect life?" Well, I am pretty much a hilarious person.


But the truth is, at the age of 5, I lost my mom to a car accident. Yeah, a very tragic car accident.


What happened was, I was 5 years old, and my little brother was 3 years old. Of course, I have a little brother who is very funny, and I care a lot about him.


You can pretty much call me a big brother hero, pretty hilarious, right?


Well, let's continue the story.

Chapter Two : How I Lost My Mom

Comments