"And there was only one room available for treatment. Only one room.
When I remember this, I get really pissed off. But what's happened has happened. Let's continue the story.
With only one room available, my mom, looking at her son's condition, yeah, "me," decided that they should treat me first before they attend to her, even though she was still bleeding continuously.
The nurse was like, "NO, YOUR CONDITION IS VERY, VERY SERIOUS, WE COULD LOSE YOU IF NOT ATTENDED TO."
My mom said the same words again, "Please Treat My Son First, I Don't Want To Lose My Boy."
The nurse reluctantly accepted her request, and guess what? My treatment took more than 3 hours, and MY MOM WAS STILL BLEEDING.
"COULD SOMEONE PLEASE ATTEND TO HER, PLEASE."
That's what popped into my mind while writing this story. It isn't easy writing something that makes you emotional, but I promised myself to publish a full book on my life, and I will. So let's get back to the story.
After 3 hours, they later started attending to my mom.
Before entering the room, my mom hugged me and my little brother and kissed us on the head.
We didn't know that would be the last time. We were waiting for her outside.
The doctors started attending to her, and they were trying their best to close the wounds that were open.
Unfortunately, they couldn't, and my mom continued to bleed and bleed and bleed until she took her last breath."
Chapter Four: The Heart Breaking News That Was Told To My Dad
.png)
Comments
Post a Comment